Hallmark Services successfully completed a massive COVID-19 Sanitization project for the Indian Super League S8 2021-22 based in Goa. ⚽️🥇🇮🇳 🦠
✅ 3 Football Stadiums (19,000 seat capacity)
✅ 179 match days
✅ 600,000 sq. ft. covered
✅ 3 Team Members
Our team worked tirelessly to keep the stadiums, teams and organizers safe throughout the harrowing 3rd Wave of COVID-19 and Omicron Variant, within state-of-the-art bio-bubbles created for the tournament.
Helped guide the Admin Team on how to tackle the virus and ensure that the teams, players, fans, club staff, C-suite executives and celebrities were all kept safe throughout the tournament.
- Create a safe and healthy environment for the entire tournament within their bio bubble
- Minimum inconvenience for staff and zero damage to the expensive electronic office equipment (zero chlorine and alcohol content)
- Create a customized, cost-effective disinfection plan as per the footfall of the stadium (12-13 hour daily shift)
- Offer a medical-grade service, with proven expertise and trained disinfection agents
- Successful implementation of Daily COVID-19 Dry Fog Disinfection Plan for over 90,000 sq. ft. for the entire match day duration (12 to 13 hour shift) at multiple stadiums.
- Our disinfection created an effective and economical in order to ensure the complete safety (both aerial and surface disinfection) of the stadium premises
- The combination of hydrogen peroxide and silver ions had a synergistic effect when attacking cell membranes, enzymes and the structure of the Coronavirus in addition to all other viruses, bacteria and fungi. The result was effective elimination with no risk of microbial resistance.
- Implementing universally accepted sanitation protocols as per the latest WHO, CDC and BMC recommended guidelines including new PPE suits, best quality disinfectant, trained team of workers to operate in a bio bubble.
- Hallmark received a glowing testimonial from the tournament organisers for our support.